• Important Information regarding posting about Covid 19 Click Here

Is Boris finished?

Is this the end for Boris as PM?

• Total voters

publicrealm

Reaction score

Robutnua

Reaction score
Havent taken much notice of it .. saw it bubbling along last few days but listening to UK radio shows last few days the public anger over this is extremely palpable and huge. It struck a nerve big time

Robutnua

Reaction score
It's a bit rich for the UK public to be claiming that Boris is a cnut.

It has been blindingly obvious for at least a decade that Boris was an utterly selfish oik who couldn't run a piss up in a Brewery.

I'd love to know why the public ignored his CV up until now?
Because this cut through to it now being personal for many. While boris and Co were partying back last christmas during a time when the rules stated otherwise many people could not see nor say good bye to loved ones dying in hospitals OR could only see them through windows etc making great effort to abide by boris rules his gov laid out

Despicable contempt are 2 words I am hearing alot of from the raging and angry public

Last edited:

Robutnua

Reaction score
Even the Telegraph and the Mail are NOT on Boris side here ( Sky News )

ruserious

Reaction score
This too is a factor.

Robutnua

Reaction score
I was going to mention the ultimate irony of this comment from Castle Barnard Dominic BUT Mandoline said it best :D

publicrealm

Reaction score

It has been blindingly obvious for at least a decade that Boris was an utterly selfish oik who couldn't run a piss up in a Brewery.

Tut.

Boris is not an oik.

He is of a caste far above oiks.

Oiks are of the caste that looks up to Boris and his Bullingdon buddies.

Robutnua

Reaction score
On Dominic Cummings tweeting like mad tonight:

Forsyth’s best friend is Rishi Sunak. They are godparents to each other’s children. They were best men at each other’s weddings. And the godfather of Boris Johnson’s son Wilfred is alleged to be ex-Guido Fawkes hack turned Politico Playbook editor Alex Wickham.

And Carrie’s ex boyfriend and Britain’s premiere public cucking fetishist is Harry Cole, former Guido Fawkes hack and Muttley to drink driving enthusiast Paul Staines’ Dick Dastardly, now political editor at The Sun. The stench drifts.

Jaysus

Reaction score

Forsyth’s best friend is Rishi Sunak. They are godparents to each other’s children. They were best men at each other’s weddings. And the godfather of Boris Johnson’s son Wilfred is alleged to be ex-Guido Fawkes hack turned Politico Playbook editor Alex Wickham.

And Carrie’s ex boyfriend and Britain’s premiere public cucking fetishist is Harry Cole, former Guido Fawkes hack and Muttley to drink driving enthusiast Paul Staines’ Dick Dastardly, now political editor at The Sun. The stench drifts.

And the godfather of Boris Johnson’s son Wilfred is alleged to be ex-Guido Fawkes hack turned Politico Playbook editor Alex Wickham.
The real question might be who is the father of Boris Johnson’s son.

ruserious

Reaction score
Some commentary too tonight on the late Sarah Everard, who was murdered by a policeman who used the Covid rules so abused by Boris & co. as a pretext for her fake arrest.

publicrealm

Reaction score

An Opposition party, if there was one, might capitalise on this.

Robutnua

Reaction score
An Opposition party, if there was one, might capitalise on this.
Indeed because whats there at the moment in the guise of Labour could not score into an open goal .. which this is, a huge gapping one

Robutnua

Reaction score
This boil is going to have to be lanced .. Boris cannot waffle his way out of this one it seems

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never interrupt your enemy...
One hopes.

Now, if Boris was actually stuffed here, is there any "sane Tory rump" who would take over? I see little evidence of a move from the current arc.

A "sane/competent/conventionally toxic" Tory PM would be good for Britain, and Ireland, but there is just too much invested in nihilistic- Brexit and the general cock up of Covid to see that happening.

So I see all of this as more boundary pushing by the cult of Boris. This won't do him in.

Robutnua

Reaction score
Starmer wants him to apologise. He's utterly useless. More concerned in purging anyone slightly on the left.
PMQs at 12 noon shortly .. should be interesting .. NOT .. It would be if the opposition were of any use which they are not, they are useless. PLUS he is launching PLAN B against OMICRON, just announced so Starmer etc will have a new bauble to play with .. distraction, works every time

LBC UK - Listen Live | Global Player

Jaysus

Reaction score
I expect something quote worthy from Ian Blackford.

Apart from that, hard to see if there’ll be anything much to it bar the resignations of some staff from Number 10.

T. Leaf

Reaction score

I suppose it's because so many people vote for "personalities" rather than anything behind them. That's so much easier to do.

Robutnua

Reaction score
Brilliant .. Boris has said he has ordered Cabinet secretary to do an investigation/report on this PRE starmer. So game set match!!

All Boris has to do is reply with we cannot comment, wait for report, which is what he is doing pretty much

Robutnua

Reaction score
I expect something quote worthy from Ian Blackford.

Apart from that, hard to see if there’ll be anything much to it bar the resignations of some staff from Number 10.
You are correct. Starmer just cannot deliver the blows. Blackford doing so now, inc calling for Boris resignation which BTW was not mentioned at all by Starmer. In fact Blackford says Boris must be removed by the house etc

Top Bottom