• New Home.

Hey all, just a little update.

We have moved servers and as a result, we are now under a new URL and a new name, we are now Irishpolitics.net. Please change your bookmarks and update how you get to this site.

Our new URL is

www.irishpolitics.net

The old URL will become obsolete over the coming week.

We will also be upgrading the site software to the latest version but this will be done over the coming weeks, once everyone is comfortable with the new URL.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Colm
  • Important Information regarding posting about Covid 19 Click Here

Music

publicrealm

Nov 27, 2018
Great thread - keep em coming!

Bach was a God and Itzhak Perlman was pretty close.

I love the BBC announcers stuffy intro - enjoy.

Franzoni

Nov 28, 2018
I'm a sucker for film soundtracks i found this on Youtube recently ...i think it's an excellent version the attention to detail is incredible...

publicrealm

Nov 27, 2018
I was lucky enough to be at this performance in Dublin. Wonderful backing musicians and a fabulously generous performance by Leonard.

Loved Lennie since we both were young.

D

Deleted member 19

Great thread - keep em coming!

Bach was a God and Itzhak Perlman was pretty close.

I love the BBC announcers stuffy intro - enjoy.

Fantastic. Bach was a genius, no doubt. Do you know 'Sleepers awake'? I think it was originally written for the Organ, but here's an orchestral performance from the BBC Proms.

publicrealm

Nov 27, 2018
Fantastic. Bach was a genius, no doubt. Do you know 'Sleepers awake'? I think it was originally written for the Organ, but here's an orchestral performance from the BBC Proms.
It's one of the great cantatas.

He was the most extraordinary genius. A fervent believer who causes many unbelievers (I'm one) to consider that there must be a God.

D

Deleted member 19

It's one of the great cantatas.

He was the most extraordinary genius. A fervent believer who causes many unbelievers (I'm one) to consider that there must be a God.
There certainly is an almost biblical power to his music. We're very lucky to be able to access all his music with just the click of a mouse.

Top Bottom